ASE A3 Study Guide Book
The ASE A3 study guide book and practice test by Motor Age Training provides technicians the knowledge and know how to successfully take and pass the ASE manual drivetrain and axles certification exam. Our ASE A3 test prep book includes the ASE certification task list for the manual drive train exam. The task list outlines the topics technicians will be tested on during the ASE A3 certification exam.
In addition to the easy-to-read text, the Motor Age ASE A3 study guide contains dozens of detailed illustrations for reference to real life applications. You’ll also find the Motor Age A3 manual drivetrain and axle self-study guide to be a handy reference guide that can be used on the job after you’ve taken the ASE test.
The topics covered in this edition of the ASE Study Guide are:
- Extensive Clutch diagnostic information
- Manual Transmission/Transaxle diagnostic information
- Driveshaft/HalfshaftUniversal/CV-Joint, Rear-Wheel Drive Axle diagnostic information
- Four-Wheel Drive/All-Wheel Drive diagnostic information
- Diagnostic information includes symptoms, descriptions and causes
Publication Date: May 2014
Book Type: Spiral Bound
Pages : 108 (including task list, glossary, practice test)